Bi-Fold Doors from Isis Windows
At Isis Windows, we offer a full range of stunning bi-folding doors in Oxford and across the county of Oxfordshire, from Bicester to Chipping Norton and everywhere in between.
If you’re looking to brighten up your interior living space and enhance the view out to your garden then get in touch and we’ll be happy to help you take the next steps to brand new sliding doors.
Benefits of Bi-Folding Doors
Slim sightlines offer an unfettered view of the outside world, minimising the boundaries between inside and outdoors.
Have them installed inside or outside your property, to create either a gateway to your garden or conservatory or even to divide a bigger room in two while retaining a feeling of space. Bifold doors in particular are ideal for creating smaller spaces such as pantries, laundry rooms or dressing rooms, because they take up such little room. And this flexibility and versatility extend to a great choice of materials, finishes, shapes and styles for these solutions.
Finally, bi-folding doors offer an attractive alternative to standard single-leaf doors, which don’t always allow you to make the best use of your space while flooding it with natural daylight, thanks to the large glazed panels.
Our Bi-Folding Patio Doors
Our bi-fold doors are available across Oxford and surrounding areas in Oxfordshire and come from a very well-established manufacturer. This leading supplier of door systems, the company is a global name in building solutions, combining durability, style and modern design with an attractive finish.
Our bifold doors come in many configurations, have a sturdy and reliable sliding mechanism, and are crafted from strong yet lightweight aluminium. Choose our bifolding solutions and you can expect to enjoy high performance as standard, alongside the following benefits:
- Being able to enjoy views over your garden all year round, whatever the weather
- High standards of design mean built-in performance in terms of durability, reliability and top-notch security features, not to mention the quality of the glazing
- Peace of mind of knowing you are buying from an established market leader
- Stylish yet practical solutions tailored to suit your needs
- As well as configuration of the doors themselves, select your own colours from a multitude of standard and bespoke shades
- A range handles and other accessories to choose from
- Minimal profiles for a contemporary look
- Unique flush line pop-out handle option
- Option of two colours for inside and out
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Tested to PAS24 for greater security
- Corner configuration option
- Low threshold option for room dividers
What Are Bi-Folding Doors?
A bi-fold door, also known as bi-folding or glass sliding model, consists of a series of panels which fold and stack against the wall like a concertina.
Because these models pull out from the middle, you have full access to and a complete view of what’s behind the door in a single movement. What’s more, these study solutions eliminate the ‘shuddering’ that you get with some sliding doors.
Bi-folding doors can have up to seven panels joined with hinges, attached to rollers at their top or bottom. These models also often have a ‘traffic’ panel for popping in and out so you don’t always need to open the door to its fullest extent.
Take the next step to new bi-folding doors
Get the ball rolling and take a step closer to new bi-folding doors!
- Chat with our team about your current doors and what your options may be
- Get booked in for a free quote and our friendly, non-pushy team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.