uPVC Windows from Isis Windows
We offer uPVC windows in Oxford and surrounding areas in Oxfordshire & Gloucestershire. uPVC, or unplasticised polyvinyl chloride to give it its full name, is one of the best materials out there for replacement double glazing window frames and is widely recommended across the industry and increasingly popular with UK homeowners.
It’s a stable, safe material and rigid so that it doesn’t flex. Indeed, it’s one of the world’s most versatile polymers! In terms of frames, uPVC suits many different styles of windows, and varied property types.
The Benefits of uPVC Windows
There are numerous benefits to using uPVC for your double glazed windows in Oxford or elsewhere:
Durability – There’s no warping or rotting or rusting. uPVC is weatherproof since damp won’t penetrate the surface of the frames, while cold and damp are kept out.
Security – The hardness of these frames makes it very hard to break through or damage.
Insulation – These windows have strong insulation properties.
What’s more, these days, you’re not limited to white for your frames – uPVC replacement windows come in an extensive choice of great-looking colours. Finally, the low cost of uPVC is another factor behind the attractiveness of window frames made from this material.
Our Halo Rustique System 10 line-up of low-maintenance, eco-friendly uPVC solutions give your home a touch of panache and timeless elegance, while complementing its existing style. You have peace of mind knowing that these products are engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
You have the choice to have your windows in the same style as your current ones, or to have something completely different.
Look forward to:
- Energy-saving efficiency as standard, minimising heat loss so that you enjoy lower fuel bills and a cosier home
- Excellent acoustic insulation so that you are far less disturbed by noise coming from outside
- An aesthetically detailed window profile with a slimline sculptured ovolo edge which suits any home
- High-security protected hinges and extra-strong locking systems alongside optional safety features including restricted opening for child safety and easy fire escape opening for upstairs windows
Solutions we offer in uPVC include our popular, practical and versatile casement windows in various stunning styles, with varied opening configurations and sizes to choose from, and the option to add decorative glass and Georgian bars to enhance your home’s style.
Alternatively, stylish French windows let the outside in and give an unspoilt view over your garden.
Or perhaps you’d prefer a vertical sliding sash solution? Or a more specialist tilt and turn option? Again, we can help.
All have a choice of smart-looking finishes in terms of handles and other hardware, from modern chrome to white or gold.
The windows also come in a selection of colour choices and glazing styles, in three classic finishes – cherrywood/oak or rosewood, woodgrain pattern texture, or a modern white finish. There’s also a range of coloured foils for that unique finish – ask us for more details.
Why choose Isis?
Isis has been offering a fantastic range of windows and doors for more than 20 years, with products and service standards consistently far exceeding standard industry guarantees.
- Local: We’re right up your street!
- Free estimates: We won’t give the hard sell
- FENSA-accredited: The Fenestration Self-Assessment scheme was established by the industry with government approval in response to building regulations. It means we meet all existing thermal performance standards, giving you total peace of mind and confidence in our products.
- Our track record of excellent customer service comes from an independent Installation Quality Survey
- All installations are underwritten for 10 years by GGFi (Glass and Glazing Federation Insurance)
Our professional approach and high levels of service means we’ve had thousands of happy customers and countless personal recommendations over the years.
Take the next step
Take the first step to a safer, warmer, better-looking home today:
- Learn more about the potential options before deciding which one could work best for you. Check out our brochures for more information.
- Book yourself an initial consultation. One of the team will be pleased to visit your home for a chat about the various options without any hard sell, charge or obligation.
- Drop us a message with any questions and our friendly team will be happy to help you