Are you tired of paying high energy bills every month? Installing energy-efficient windows can help you save money on your heating and cooling costs. At Isis Windows, we’ve been installing double glazing windows and replacement doors in Oxford and across the county of Oxfordshire since 1997. Our team of experts can help you choose the right windows for your home that will not only look great but also save you money in the long run.
Why choose energy-efficient windows?
Energy-efficient windows are designed to prevent heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. They are made with high-quality materials such as low-emissivity glass, which reflects heat back into your home, and double or triple glazing, which creates an insulating barrier to reduce heat transfer. By keeping your home at a comfortable temperature without having to use your heating or cooling system as often, you’ll see a reduction in your energy bills.
How much can you save with energy-efficient windows?
The exact amount of money you can save with energy-efficient windows depends on a variety of factors, such as the size of your home, the type of windows you currently have, and the climate in your area. However, according to the Energy Saving Trust, installing energy-efficient windows can save homeowners up to £110 per year on their energy bills.
Choosing the right energy-efficient windows
At Isis Windows, we offer a range of energy-efficient windows to suit your needs and budget. Our windows are compliant with current thermal performance standards and come with a full 10-year guarantee. Our team of experts can help you choose the right windows for your home, taking into account factors such as the orientation of your windows, the amount of sunlight your home receives, and your budget.
Types of energy-efficient windows
There are several types of energy-efficient windows to choose from, including:
- Casement windows: These windows are hinged at the side and can be opened with a crank handle. They are easy to operate and provide a tight seal when closed.
- Tilt-and-turn windows: These windows can be opened in two ways: by tilting the top of the sash inward for ventilation or by swinging the entire sash inward for easy cleaning.
- Sash windows: These windows are made up of two movable panels that slide vertically past each other. They are a popular choice for traditional homes.
- Bay windows: These windows are made up of three or more panels that project outward from the house. They provide additional space and natural light.
- Bow windows: These windows are similar to bay windows but are made up of four or more panels that create a gentle curve.
Why choose Isis Windows?
At Isis Windows, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and services. We are accredited Fensa members and all of our installations comply with current thermal performance standards. We also offer a full 10-year guarantee on all of our windows and doors. In a recent independent installation quality survey, we received excellent feedback from our customers on our service standards. Plus, as a local company based in Bicester, Oxfordshire, we are ideally placed to serve customers across a number of local counties.
In summary, if you’re looking to save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint, investing in energy-efficient windows is a great choice. Contact Isis Windows today to learn more about our range of products and services. Our team of experts can help you choose the right windows for your home and provide professional installation services.